We are expanding into marketing services to support some of our development projects. Ideal candidates will work side by side with technology developers and work closely with startup founders to design and discover marketing recipes to attract interested audiences. Unlike normal digital marketing roles, there are no known approaches and we must discover the technique or cocktail or techniques that attract the right customer by running a large number of experimental campaigns.
Ideal candidate should have
- Excellent English skills. Target markets, end customers, and founders are almost all English speaking.
- Marketing degree or other understanding of promoting digital products (eg. blogs, youtube …)
- Some exposure to a number of different ad tech and analytic platforms: eg. Facebook, Google Adwords, Adwords, etc.
- Energetic and curious. Most experimental campaigns ideas will fail— we need someone who can methodically execute, learn quickly through these failures, and preserve to a success.
- Outgoing. Willing to network and learn about less used or emerging techniques in the digital marketing industry and discover how we can use techniques that might otherwise be closed to us.
- Driven. This is the first marketing position at DLabs— mentorship and supervision will be imperfect. The products and brands will usually be starting from zero— nothing is established as a starting point.
- Flexible: Content may need to be created, PR activities might be needed, or from time to time you might need to do product testing on newly created software.
- Energy and attitude is more important than experience and specific knowledge.
This is a great opportunity to enter the startup scene, broaden your knowledge of digital marketing techniques, and see how technology and marketing together can create value out of nothing. As this is the first marketing role, candidates will get special attention from the D.Labs executive team and pattern experts based in London but will be formally reporting to the D.labs startup tribe.
Send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. We’ll invite you to an interview where you can learn more about our company