MESI is looking for experienced head that will operationally lead multidisciplinary development
team. We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are
looking for a proactive, reliable, precise and communicative team leader to join our company.
• Work planning, estimation and assignment
• Task management and tracking
• Control over Jira software
• Responsibility for Definition of Done
• Team motivation and support
• Contingency planning and problem solving
• Responsibility for daily and weekly team meetings
Required skills and experiences:
• Admin experience with Jira
• Knowing Microsoft Project could be useful
• Understanding of diﬀerent development methodologies: Agile, Scrum,
• Experience with software, hardware and mechanical development
• Good leadership skills
At least 5 years of experience in development is desired. We oﬀer a full-time employment with
ﬂexible working hours and occasional working from home.
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-
office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride
around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge. To
keep your body ft and your mind sharp we will support team sports of your desire. Transparent
salary system and rewards for extra eﬀort will let you stay motivated and proactive.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job
application along with your CV to jobs at mesimedical.com till subject: »Head of development«.