Ideal candidate should have
- Excellent English skills. Target markets, end customers, and founders are almost all English speaking.
- Marketing degree or other understanding of promoting digital products (eg. blogs, youtube …)
- Some exposure to a number of different ad tech and analytic platforms: eg. Facebook, Google Adwords, Adwords, etc.
- Energetic and curious. Most experimental campaigns ideas will fail— we need someone who can methodically execute, learn quickly through these failures, and preserve to a success.
- Outgoing. Willing to network and learn about less used or emerging techniques in the digital marketing industry and discover how we can use techniques that might otherwise be closed to us.
- Driven. This is the first marketing position at DLabs— mentorship and supervision will be imperfect. The products and brands will usually be starting from zero— nothing is established as a starting point.
- Flexible: Content may need to be created, PR activities might be needed, or from time to time you might need to do product testing on newly created software.
- Energy and attitude is more important than experience and specific knowledge.